Thursday, November 18, 2010

Intro de


Just so we’re clear, I do not follow trends.  Except for pink shoes. Gotta love pink shoes. They are just soooo cute. FYR, a list of trends I have persistently kept away from: GM diet, gladiator sandals, blogging, French manicures, the entire LOTR franchise.


Incidentally, I do looove to make trend graphs in Excel.

Besides, blogging isn’t even a trend anymore. People are slowly forgetting blogs. They are so 2001.

This blog is for me. And maybe a few friends who might be interested in the buffet I devoured last.

I read recently that schools and families are encouraging little kids to blog, in effect getting the kids to improve their writing skills and project management skills and what not. Well this is somewhat that, albeit roughly 15 years late.

Bummer, I honestly believe I was brightest when I was 10. It’s all been downhill from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment